Looking to Turn Your Value-Added Idea into Reality?
Participate in the Exploring Value-Added Opportunities Workshop for farm and rural entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Learn
This workshop will help you make better decisions and increase profits by teaching you how to:
- Generate new ideas for value-added products and services on your farm;
- Assess your idea’s business potential;
- Identify and manage potential risks; and,
- Determine and plan what it takes to turn your idea into reality.
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Location: Library Programming Room, 229 Main St., Parkhill, ON N0M 2K0
Time: 9 am – 3:30 pm
Cost: $20 (Lunch included in cost)
To Register: Spaces are limited. Register today or by Tuesday, November 27, 2018.
What Past Participants Have Said
- “Sessions were dynamic and engaging. We were also very impressed with the sheer quantity of good information offered to us. Thank you!”
- “Really liked the case studies and discussions”
This workshop is being held by North Middlesex and OMAFRA. Please click here to find out more and to register!Posted on Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 and is filed under Events General SCOR.